INVESTITURE CEREMONY 2022-23 FOR DAY SCHOLARS CONDUCTED AT MBRS
We are pleased to inform you that, on 21st October, 2022, Friday, the Investiture Ceremony (Day Scholar) : 2022 – 23 was conducted at Miles Bronson Residential School (MBRS) and a New School Council 2022 – 23 was constituted. The gracious event commenced from 10:30 AM at School’s Assembly Courtyard in amalgamation through complete rituals of Guard of Honour to Revered Founder and Principal, Dr. N. K. Dutta Sir and Director of Operations & Students’ Welfare, Ma’am Neha Dutta.
In synchronization to the flow of events, after Prayer and Pledge, the Self Nominated Candidates showcased their Presentation in the form of Oration and Performances. Eventually the names of the New School Council Members were announced in a complete formal ambiance and accordingly Former Executive School Council Members honoured and pinned the Portfolio Badges to the New Council Members which was followed by august Oath Taking Ceremony by the New School Council Members. The occasion took its supreme splendor when the Outgoing Head Boy exchanged the School Flag with the New Head Boy with the blessings from Revered Founder and Principal Sir.
Revered Founder and Principal, Dr. N. K. Dutta Sir congratulated all the New School Council Members and also extended a Heartiest Gratitude to the former Council Members for their commendable deeds during their tenure. Dr. N. K. Dutta Sir emphasized on Shared and Servant Leadership. Ms. Neha Dutta Ma’am, Director of Operations a and Students’ Welfare congratulationed all the New Students Council Members and enumerated on the worthy accomplishments of the former students council body.
THE EXECUTIVE SCHOOL COUNCIL MEMBERS 2022 – 23:
1. Head Boy: Pranjal Kumar Kalita, std. 11 com.
2. Head Girl: Anushka Sawdagar, 11 sc.
3. Cultural Secretary: Manashree Medhi, 11 com.
4. Sports Secretary: Adhiraj Medhi, 11 com.
5. Sports Secretary: Riya Bhowmick, 11 sc.
6. Library Secretary:Bidisha Basumatary, 11 com.
7. Library Secretary:Nihal Das, 11 sc.
8. Editor: Nandini Das, 11 hum.
9. Editor: Hridayansh Kashyap, 11 hum.
10. Chairperson Eco Club: Anisha Boral, 11 sc.
11. Eco Captain: Shahnawaz Sarif, 11 com.
12. President Round Square: Anirban Boral, 11 sc.
13. Secretary Round Square:Nishita Sarma, 11 sc.