AWARDS & HONOURS
DR. N. K. DUTTA, PRINCIPAL, MILES BRONSON RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL (MBRS) CONFERRED WITH ALL INDIA CBSE NATIONAL AWARD OF EXCELLENCE – 2022
Dr. N. K. Dutta, Principal, Miles Bronson Residential School, Guwahati is conferred with the CBSE National Award for Excellence 2022 in Teaching and Leadership by the Union Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India in collaboration with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The award was presented by Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, Honourable Minister of State, Govt. of India in presence of Smt. Annapurna Devi, Honourable Minister of Education (State), Govt. of India and Dr. Subhas Sarkar, Honourable Minister of Education (State), Govt. of India at an award ceremony held on 6th September, 2022 at Ambedkar International Center, New Delhi organized jointly by Ministry of Education (MoE), New Delhi, Govt. of India and CBSE. Along with the Award Dr. Dutta received a Merit Certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 50,000/-.
MILES BRONSON RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL, GUWAHATI IS RANKED ALL INDIA 6TH IN EDUCATIONWORLD SCHOOL RANKINGS 2021
Miles Bronson Residential School (MBRS), stands all India 6th rank amongst top 10 co-ed Boarding Schools in the All India Education World Indian School Rankings 2021. The Award was conferred to Revered Founder and Principal, Dr. N. K. Dutta Sir and Honourable Secretary, MBRS, Ms. Nandini Dutta Ma’am at an Award Ceremony held at Leela Kampinski, Gurgaon on 17th December, 2021, Friday.
This award is assessed on the basis of the following parameters – academic reputation, faculty competence, leadership quality, sports education, etc. Education World is Asia’s first and most popular education focused monthly magazine which is published in India in the Garden City of Bangalore. For the past 14 years, Education World has been publishing the annual Education World India School Rankings (EWISRA) where they rate and rank over 1,000 of India’s most high-profile schools. EWISR 2021-22 is the world’s largest and most in-depth school ratings and rankings survey based on field interviews with more than 11458 knowledgeable stakeholders in school education countrywide.
It’s noteworthy that Miles Bronson Residential School has progressively moved up in its rankings from All India Rank 9th in 2019 and 7th position in 2020 to rank 6th in 2021 at the National League Table of All India School Rankings.
FOUNDER AND PRINCIPAL CONFERRED WITH THE EDUCATION ICON OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Founder and Principal, Miles Bronson Residential School, Revered Dr. N. K. Dutta Sir is conferred with The Education Icon of the Year – 2020 Award from leading Education Sector Magazine, EducationToday. This prestigious award is extended to Revered Dr. N. K. Dutta Sir for his Exemplary Contribution, Sincerity, Dedication and Hard Work in the field of Education.
MBRS CONFERRED WITH BEST BOARDING SCHOOL AWARD – 2020 IN NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS CEREMONY
Miles Bronson Residential School (MBRS) receives the BEST BOARDING SCHOOL IN ASSAM AWARD conferred by Praxis Media Private Limited in association with the Quality Congress. This prestigious award is extended to Miles Bronson Residential School in the event of National Quality Excellence Awards, on September 30, 2020.
These awards are announced each year to identify, celebrate and encourage remarkable educational leaders, entrepreneurs, individuals and organizations for their continuing commitment to excellence, developing best practices and innovative strategies. The significant parameters which were considered for selecting the winners included Qualification & Professional Experience, Infrastructure & Facilities, Competition, Growth & Profitability, Quality & Operational Excellence, Innovation & Novelty in Services, Imagination, Sustainability & Environmental Awareness, Job & Impact Potential, Feedback, Use of Technology & Trends, Efforts for Risk & Setback Mitigation, Previous Awards & Achievements, etc..
EDUCATION TODAY, FEBRUARY, 2020: DR. N. K. DUTTA SELECTED AS ONE OF THE TOP 50 VISIONARIES IN EDUCATION OF THE COUNTRY
We are pleased to share with you the scanned Article India’s Top 50 Visionaries Questionnaire Answered by Revered Dr. N. K. Dutta, Founder & Principal, MBRS which has got published in the February, 2020 Edition of EDUCATION TODAY, a Monthly Magazine on Education published from Bangalore. In a Latest Pan India Survey conducted by Education Today Dr. N. K. Dutta is selected as one of the top 50 Visionaries Leading Icons in Education in the Country and Trend Setters & Game Changers 2020. Hope it makes an Interesting and Informative reading.
INDIA’S TOP 20 BOARDING SCHOOL MERIT AWARDS 2019 -20
MBRS STANDS NO. 1 SCHOOL IN ASSAM & NATIONALLY 7TH IN EDUCATION TODAY SURVEY
Miles Bronson Residential School (MBRS), Guwahati is Ranked No.1 in Assam and also No. 1 in Guwahati and No.7 in India, in the category- ‘India’s Top 20 Boarding School’ in a survey conducted by popular Education Sector Magazine “Education Today”. The Award was presented to Dr. N. K. Dutta, Founder & Principal, MBRS by Mr. Anil Sharma, Chairman & Director, Education Today and Ms. Labanya Gauda, Managing Director, Futados School of Music, Bangalore in the India’s School Merit Awards, 2019 conclave which was held on 14th December, 2019 at the Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore.
Top Schools & Pre-School in ‘International, Boarding, CBSE, ICSE, State, Boys & Girls’ category have been selected out of over 2315 Survey Forms received by Education Today India’s School Merit Awards team. The schools were categorized under 10 Parameters i.e., (Academic Reputation, Individual Attention, Infrastructure Provision, Innovative Teaching, Safety & Hygiene, Sports Education, Value for Money, Holistic Development, Leadership Management Quality and Co-curricular Activities. India School Merit Awards, 2019 are based on Jury Rating, Parent’s Votes (88,910 votes) & Education Today Team Analysis (Perception based, Survey & Nomination based).
- MBRS RECEIVES TOP NATIONAL AWARD FROM ‘FUTURE 50 SCHOOLS SHAPING SUCCESS’
- DR. N. K. DUTTA, FOUNDER AND PRINCIPAL, MBRS CONFERRED WITH PRINCIPAL OF THE YEAR AWARD
- PAN INDIA RECOGNITION TO MBRS BY EXPRESSION INDIA
- Dr. N. K. Dutta, Founder and Principal, MBRS Receives Estrade Singapore Educational Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Principal, MBRS has been selected and attends the Future SakeEducator’s Immersion Project at Singapore
- MBRS Conferred With The National Education Excellence Awards – 2017 By ASSOCHAM
- British Council confers International School Award(ISA) to Miles Bronson Residential School (MBRS)
- MBRS becomes 1st IGBC recertified Green School in India
- Miles Bronson receives membership to Round Square
- Indian Public Schools’ Conference (IPSC) accords membership to Miles Bronson Residential School
- Principal receives Trophy for IAYP Achievement from Bivujit Mukhaty, Program Director, IAYP
- Careers360 Co-ed, Boarding School Rating: AAAA – Best School
- MBRS receives all India Life Empowerment Awards 2014-15
- Miles Bronson Residential School receives astern India’s first green school ‘Silver Award’
- SOF Olympiad Acknowledges MBRS’ Contribution to the Cause of Educationn
- Dr N.K Dutta, Founder & Principal, Miles Bronson Residential Selected for a prestigious Harvard University Project Zero Program
- MBRS Adjudged the Best School in CBSE Third International (Social Skills, Values, Gender, School Health & Well Being) Summit 2014 Guwahati
- The Special Jury Award in the 3rd International Life Skills Summit goes to Miles Bronson
- Overseas School Membership Awarded To Miles
- Spectacular success by Sister Concern of Miles
- Indian Chamber Of Commerce Confers Excellence Award
- Best Principal Trophy by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) in the 4th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
- Best I.T Teacher of North-East Award
- Dr.N.K.Dutta listed first by digitalLEARNING
- Awarded “Mentor Who Changed Lives”
INDIA’S SCHOOL RANKING 2017
Miles Bronson Residential School (MBRS), a premier co-ed boarding institution of Guwahati city has been conferred with all India No. 1 School Award in the category of Extraordinary Leadership in the Education World Grand Jury Rankings – 2017-18. This prestigious award was presented at the Education World India School Rankings 2017-18 Awards Ceremony held at Leela Ambience, Gurgaon on 22nd September, 2017
INDIA’S SCHOOL RANKING 2016
In the Education World India School Rankings 2016 Awards Ceremony, city’s premier co-ed boarding institution Miles Bronson Residential School, Guwahati was conferred 2nd Position in the Education World Grand Jury Awards 2016 Green School India by Dr. Robert Sun, Chairman, First in Maths, USA.